View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 12:06 PM
SOA AAA

I hear ya on the towel... I have two towels hanging from the bar on the oven door, one specifically for drying clean items and one for everything else (e.g. drying clean hands). It drives me crazy to see people (sometimes my spouse, whom I know I've mentioned this "rule" to) using the "clean items" towel to dry their hands.

Also: when guests put dirty dishes in my sink, bonus angry points if there is water in any of those dishes (e.g. dumping a bunch of silverware in a glass and then either filling it or letting running water accumulate in the glass). The dishwasher is right next to the sink, and the sink is always empty and clean, hint hint. It's more of a nasty mess to handle dishes/utensils placed in the sink that way than to just put them directly in the dishwasher. Ugh.

Finally: when the neighbors park their car on the street in front of my house. Bonus angry points if they don't use the space in front of their own house. I know it's a public street, but we all have two-car garages, a driveway, and space for one car in front of our houses. Stay in your own space.

Page generated in 0.16740 seconds with 9 queries