View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 12:18 PM
SOA

Default Things that bother you more than they should

I'm pretty sure there is already an old thread on this topic, but I think it's been a while.

Here's my contribution:

I have a nice white towel in my kitchen, used specifically for drying. They don't make them anymore, and I haven't found one I like nearly as much. So I'm protective of it. And since I only use it for drying, that means I'm only using it on stuff I've already cleaned. So it's easy to launder, because it generally doesn't get stains in it.

However, I have to remember to hide the thing any time we have guests, because inevitably, some idiot will use it to clean up the worst, most staining spill possible. I never catch them at it, so I haven't figured out who it is.

I'd been doing a better job of hiding it, but forgot when we hosted a family party yesterday. Sure enough, it has black and red spots all over it. I'm trying to figure out how they managed to even find something black to clean.

I mean, we have paper towels VERY near the same place where I keep this towel. Why in the world wouldn't they use those for something sure to stain?

Page generated in 0.10155 seconds with 9 queries